Friday, February 13, 2015

Bioderma: Is It Worth The Hype?

Hey Ladies,

Bioderma.

I feel like writing this post I am way way behind on the times. When I started reading blogs and watching YouTube tutorials way back when, I feel like everyone and their dog had Bioderma and it was this mystical products that did a miraculous job at removing makeup. It was literally the most hyped about product on the market so when a friend from work was heading home to Poland at the end of the Summer last year she kindly picked me up a bottle so I could see what all the fuss was about for myself. 

                                               

With cotton pad in hand and a full face of makeup to be removed I gave it a bash and I felt it was all a bit meh. Just meh. Don't get me wrong it removes makeup alright but I wouldn't say its anything better than your run of the mill micellar water that you could pick up in Boots on sale for about 6quid. When I initially tried Bioderma I had already been using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for quite a while so I think if I hadn't of been using that maybe, just maybe I might have been a little more impressed. But with all the hassle to get it and the price which is in and around the €15 mark for two small bottles I felt it was very underwhelming! 

In all honesty I think I'll just stick to my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for now but at least it's one product I got to tick of my BBL(Beauty Bucket List)....on to the next one!

post signature









No comments :

Post a Comment