Saturday, February 28, 2015

It's The Start Of Something New....

Hey Ladies,

I know what your thinking why am I posting on a Saturday night and more importantly why am I quoting a High School Musical song and that's because... my first YouTube video has just gone live EEKKK! I have wanted to really dive into making YouTube videos for some time now but I was always quite hesitant. By nature I'm an extremely anxious person and I am constantly thinking "Oh god, what will people think of me". But since the end of last year I have just changed my mentality complete and to be honest now.... I really don't care what people think and I am going to do things for me. Of course there is always the fear of falling flat on my face but you'll never know until you try and this for me is a new beginning.

And what a better way to get cracking than to start off with a haul! These are all the bits and bobs that I have collected over the last month or so and I have kept them to one side so I could sit down and have a really good play with everything. So here's a few snaps of everything including swatches etc. I will leave you with a list of all the stuff mentioned below in case something catches your eye. I may have missed out on one or two items but don't worry you will see them in upcoming blog posts!



Products Mentioned:
MAC - Fix+
MAC - Prolongwear Concealers in NC15, NW25, NC25 and NC30
MAC - Mineralized Skin Finishes in Light, Medium/Deep and Lightscapade
MAC - Studio Fix Powder in NW13
MAC - Eyebrow Pencil in Fling
MAC - Lipliner in Currant
MAC - Eyeshadows in Sketch and Plumage
MAC - Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC - Lipstick in Myth
Oskia - Renaissance Cleansing Gel
By Terry- Ombre Black Star in Misty Rock
Hourglass - Mineral Veil Primer
Goodie bag shown below
Estee Lauder - Double Wear Light 3.0
Waxperts - Beautiful Body Oil
Charlotte Tilbury - WonderGlow Instant Soft Focus
Chanel - Rouge Allure Lipgloss in Distinction
Ojon - Rare Blend Total Hair Therapy
Sephora - Cream Lip Satin in 06 and 03
Sephora -  Formula X Nail Polish in Radical
NYX - Lip Pencils in 84 Rose and 835 Pinky
NYX - Powder Blush in Taupe



The SpaceNK Goodie Bag!




























Until next time!
post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment