Monday, March 09, 2015

Margot Robbie GRWM!

Hey Ladies,

Time for another YouTube Vid!

I thought it would be fun to do a GRWM style video to ease myself into filming tutorials, baby steps. So for my first look I was so inspired when I saw Margot Robbie walking the red carpet at the Oscars, seriously that woman can do no wrong *girl crush alert*. From the dress to the jewels to that red lip... she looked stunning. The lip colour she wore is a colour from Hourglass but I thought it looked so similar to MAC Lady Danger, which I actually own but have never used. I know what has taken me so long? I normally wear blue tone reds so this lip colour was way out of my comfort zone.

Sure anyways lets cut the chit chat and get into the nitty gritty!




And while your there why not hit the subscribe button and let me know in the comments what look you want to see next!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment