Monday, March 30, 2015

My Beauty Bucket List!

Hey Ladies,

So let's talk about bucket lists.

Every now and again I like to sit down and have a look at my bucket list, add things on and tick things off. And then I had an idea... What would be on my Beauty Bucket spendy I know exactly what to spend my hard earned money on.
List? All those products that I yearn after but can never justify to spend that much money on or simply don't need. What harm would it do to sit down and write out a list so when I am feeling particularly

Does anyone else have this problem.....when you have loads of money to burn and you see nothing you want and then the flip side when you haven't a bean to your name and you see all of these wonderful things that you would sell your soul to buy. Yeah same.

So here's my list so far.... and before you X off this page make sure to leave a comment below telling me all the things you would have on your BBL!
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers and Highlighters
  • By Terry Ombre Black Star Shadows.....in every colour! 
  • Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 
  • Nars Creamy Concealer 
  • Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Night Crimson Lipstick
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
  • A Zuca Case
  • Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation
  • Maison Martin Margiela Funfair Perfume
  • Tom Ford Neroli Perfume
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Moonstone 
  • Anastasia Dipbrow and Brow Wiz
  • Elizabeth and James Nirvana 
  • Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
  • Nars Audacious Lipstick
  • Too Faced Melted Lipstick

post signature




No comments :

Post a Comment