Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Favourite MAC Lipsticks!

Hey Ladies,

I wanted to get a quick post up today all about my favourite MAC lipsticks!

Every time I go for a peruse in MAC I always head straight to the lipstick section and always leave with a sneaky purchase and oodles of swatches all the way up my arm. I think MAC knocks it out of the park when it comes to lipsticks with so many different colours and formulations there is something for everyone. Personally I like their matte colourful lippies because you just can't recreate colours like Candy Yum Yum, Heroine or Pleasure Bomb! 

I also store all my favourite lipsticks in these cute acrylic holders that I picked up in Tiger for just €3! They look fab all lined up together on my vanity instead of hiding in my drawers where I can't see them.


(L-R All Fired Up, Myth, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Diva, Lovelorn, Pleasure Bomb, Viva Glam Gaga, Heroine, Candy Yum Yum, Ruby Woo and Lady Danger)



Whats your favourite lipstick colour? Are you a fan of MAC or do you prefer the budget buys?

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Oh i need Candy Yum Yum! Love the youtube videos, keep them coming x

    www.yourbeauty.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Andreea! I am a super fan of your blog *Swoon*

      You need Candy Yum Yum it's perfect for Summer!

      Delete