Monday, April 27, 2015

Festival Makeup!

Hey Ladies,

I am really getting into the swing of the whole YouTube business and today I have a brand new video for you. I wanted to get this post up before Summer hits and your various feeds are chockablock with Festival posts. I have never been to a music festival *emoji sad face* but I reckon this would be the type of look I would go for if I was to go. It's super simple and only takes a few extra products to your regular routine and my motto is the brighter the better and don't be afraid to add a pop of colour to the lips. Oh and not forgetting the obligatory floral head band!

If you want a product list for this look sure let me know in the comments and I can get that up for you. Also the little do-dad you see in the video for protecting your eyeshadow/glitter from falling on your cheeks is from Elf and I have a post all about it here.
 
          

So get the war paint out and let's experiment!

post signature










No comments :

Post a Comment