Monday, April 13, 2015

I'm Having A Stationary Moment....

Hey Ladies,

Some of my favourite memories of going back to school/college after Summer break was buying all new stationary and a new pencil case. You can just never have enough stationary and Splurging Suzie strikes again. 


It has always been on my bucket list to have a little drawer filled with cute little cards, envelopes, stamps and stickers so when someones birthday comes around I can make them a handmade card. So I started picking up a few bits here and there, mostly in Copenhagen where there is this amazing stationary shop (that doesn't have an online store - major bummer). I have made a few cards so far and it is so therapeutic, I really enjoy being that little bit more creative than to just give someone a store bought card! 


Over the next couple of months I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled to expand on what I have and maybe even go as far as getting one of those nifty Erin Condren planners so I can be super creative in planning my days/life! So tell me, does stationary also you give you the warm fuzzy feeling or is it just me? Would you like to see a video on all the bits in my minute collection? Any good online stores you'd recommend?


I'm off to find myself a pen pal.... 

post signature




No comments :

Post a Comment