Wednesday, April 15, 2015

L'Oreal Steam Pod Review


Hey Ladies,


BIG NEWS.....  HUGE....

I GOT A STEAMPOD!!!! (<- can you tell I'm excited?)

To most people that would be a whole load of gobbledygook but this is something your going to see much more of in the future as it's slowly starting to make the rounds around the blogs. Look at me getting in before the hype storm. I am literally so excited to share this video with you... ever since I got this doohickey I have been dying to review it! This is literally the bomb.com if you have curly frizzy and unmanageable hair. I won't go into too much detail because everything you need to know is in the video including a demo of how it works.


So I didn't mention in the video where I got my Steam Pod from and that is because I wasn't very happy with the service but didn't want to bash the company I ordered from. I ordered mine from LookFantastic.com back at the end of October as it was my Christmas present from Himself and we wanted to make sure we got it early in case of any postage delays and at the time it was quite hard to get/out of stock. Well, we put in a code for next day delivery and it arrived over a week and a half late. AND it gets worse, the box was pulverised so much so that I'm surprised the Steam Pod was even in there. Now, don't get me wrong I know this happens but when your paying €160+ I expected for it to arrive at least in one piece. Anyways, if you are looking to buy a Steam Pod you can find them much easier now-a-days in the likes of Peter Mark and The Style Club as mentioned.



I really hope you find this video helpful! Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

post signature

2 comments :

  1. i really liked your hair before! it was so full of body, i'm envious since my hair is so flat and boring :)
    my hairdresser uses the steam pod and i love it. she curls my hair with it too and it's lovely like a curly blow dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Grace it is an absolute nightmare at times! I have never tried curling my hair with it yet but I must try it! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete