Monday, May 18, 2015

My Signature Scent: Molecules 01

Hey Ladies,

Do you ever pass by someone wearing perfume and automatically a person, place or memory comes flooding back? Scent is a very powerful thing and can be so distinguishable! I am not really a perfume person and normally wouldn't buy fragrances for myself but in the last two years I have really just worn the one perfume and the girls I work with often say when they smell that scent the first thing they think of is me. Molecules 01 is an unusual fragrance as its selling point is that it is different on everyone and I quite like that. It's very velvety woody scent and it is quite long lasting on the skin after a while though I can't smell it anymore. Wasn't it Coco Chanel who said a good perfume is one that you can't smell on yourself. But I have been assured it is still there even though I can't smell it.

Up until now it has been quite a hard fragrance to get your hands on and the only know seller was Harvey Nichols Dundrum but thankfully it is now going to be available in Brown Thomas from Wednesday the 20th of May. Before I was aware that it would be available in BT's someone had also mentioned you could find it in a teeny tiny shop in the Westbury Mall called Parfumarija and that is where I picked up my last bottle (a 30ml for €42). For me it has become my signature scent for now...as it becomes more popular I may try something new but until then I'll stick with it!

Do you have a favourite scent you go back to over and over again? Let me know in the comments.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment