Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Video Alert!

Hey Ladies,

I know there was no post on Monday and if you follow me on social media you'll know that I have been feeling under the weather but from my sick bed I have finally been able to edit my latest video....HUZZAH! I have to say I am so excited about this video as it has been my favourite thus far on my YouTube Channel so I am excited to share it with you all.

I am a huge fan of anything vintage so today's video is a vintage makeup tutorial. I will leave a full product list below in case you were wondering about any of the product, shade etc and if I have done any reviews on the products I will link them too. As I mentioned in the video I have got a giveaway coming up and I will be announcing it on Instagram so keep your eyes peeled on there for that.

With all that said lets get into it....grab a cuppa....




Product List:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Boots Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright (Review coming soon!)
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
Buffing Brush (Reviewed here)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Beauty Blender
MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Reviewed here)
Urban Decay Shadow Brush
MAC Vanilla Eye Shadow
MAC Cork Eyeshadow
MAC Wedge Eyeshadow
MAC 224 Brush
MAC 217 Brush
MAC White Frost Eyeshadow
MAC Embark Eyeshadow
No7 Blending Brush
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in 1N Extra Light
MAC 212 Brush
Essence Kajal Liner in White
MAC Dipdown Fluidline
MAC 263 Brush
Rimmel Brow This Way in Deep Brown
Inglot Gel Eyeliner in 77
No Brand Paint Brush
Eyeko Eye Do Mascara (Reviewed here)
Duo Lash Glue
Ardell Demi Wispies
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Light
MAC 109 Brush
NYX Powder Blush in Taupe (Reviewed here)
Real Techniques Contour Brush
MAC Stereo Rose Blush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Lightscapade
Nima Brush Wendy (Reviewed here)
MAC Brick Lipliner
MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick



post signature

2 comments :