Monday, May 25, 2015

Suzie Q Reviews: Blurple Is The New Black


Hey Ladies,

Blurple - GOD I just love that word! With Summer just around the corner I have started to crack out the brighter colours again and it makes me super duper excited. I recently added this Rimmel nail polish in Go Wild-er-ness from the Rita Ora collection to my nail polish wardrobe and I am absolutely obsessed. Its the perfect balance between blue and purple but yet its not too blue or too purple... it's blurple!


The Rimmel nail polishes in my opinion are literally THE BEST polishes out there. They last and last without chipping, they go on super opaque and dry very quickly for people like me who are challenged with patience.  And they are like 5 quid, an absolute bargain if you ask me. The Rita Ora collection has a tonne of colours that would be perfect for festival season - super bright and funky and I think this blurple colour will be my Summer staple this year!

What is your fav Summer polish? Let me know in the comments!
post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment