Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I'll Be On Hoarders:Lipstick Edition

Hey Ladies,

So Marilyn famously said "diamonds are a girls best friend" but to be honest Tom Ford wasn't around in them days. Tom Ford lipsticks are a thing of sheer beauty from the stunning packaging to the creamy formulation that tastes like a vanilla cupcake minus the calories. It's the only lipstick I would re-mortgage my house to afford!

The last two weeks for me have been extremely stressful (you can see more about that on my Instagram @WhatsNewWithSuzieQ) so I thought I would treat myself to a little somethin somethin to cheer me up. Meet Indian Rose, the perfect balance between brown and pink. The ideal candidate to accompany my beloved Soar Lip Pencil by MAC. 
  



It might be expensive but it is SO worth it. Putting it on makes me feel so elegant and lady like! I have done a blog post on Tom Ford lipsticks before and like I mentioned in that this would be the perfect lipstick for a Wedding Day or special occasion. Alternatively if you want to score some major brownie points, buy this for a friend/sister/girlfriend as a present! 

Would you spend €47 on a lipstick or is that absolute madness? What is your perfect lip combo? Let me know in the comments below. 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment