Friday, June 19, 2015

My Everyday Essentials

Hey Ladies,

Today I thought I would share with you my everyday stash that I couldn't be without, a little treasure trove that lives on my desk right next to my trusty brushes. I was getting ready for work the other day and I realised that I have never shared with you the products that I use everyday without fail and have repurchased over and over. So it is safe to say they are firm favourites...this is why I haven't done a favourites video yet because all of the products would be the same every single month. I can literally bang out my work face in 10 minutes flat using these products or I could spend hours adding in other bits and bobs, they are the core products to every makeup look that I do.





A little more about my skin if your new around these parts. I have dry skin that is very prone to acne breakouts, my skin tone is very pale so I like to make my everyday face as natural as possible. And once I put my makeup on I want it to last because I hate touching up during the day - primers are an essential. The only thing I haven't included in this post is my eye shadows and brushes but don't worry I have separate posts coming up on them soon! Also please note that my lip colour is the only product that changes in and out regularly because I go through phases of different shades.

So dig into my stash...and let me know do you see any of your favourites? What are your everyday essentials? Want me to do a tutorial on my daily look?

post signature















1 comment :

  1. Love the post, and the mac blush seems to be perfect <3

    Katja

    ReplyDelete