Monday, June 29, 2015

Treasures From Across The Pond/Enable Me

Hey Ladies,

I'm sure by now most of you have been on or are just about to go your holidays. Unfortunately for me I'm not heading off until the end of September(boohoo). A cousin of mine recently came home from New York and she brought me some of my fave Bath and Body Works goodies and that got me to thinking. I want to have a little chat with you all about some of the goodies we can't get here that may be on your holiday wish list...you know that guilt free shopping you do in the airport! Are you heading to the US or somewhere that has a Sephora?

I did up a little list for my friends who are heading over to the US of all the bits and bobs that I would buy and it came to a whopping $1700. Now that would be if I had the bank account with endless zeros. I wanted to share some of the things I am hoping to pick up in NYC and would love some suggestions on what to get while I'm there! Let's go shopping together.

Things on my list...

  • Anastasia Beverly Hills...Dipbrow, Brow Wiz and Liquid Lipsticks. 
  • Bite- Agave Lip Mask
  • Cinema Secrets- Brush Cleaner 
  • Cover FX- Custom Cover Drops
  • First Aid Beauty- Face Cleanser and Facial Radiance Pads
  • Kat Von D- Shade and Light Eye and Contour Palette, Ink Liner and Liquid Lipstick
  • Nars- Audacious Lipstick
  • Peter Thomas Roth- Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
  • Sephora- Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
  • Stila- Foil Eyeshadows
  • Tarte- Lights Camera Flashes Mascara and Bamboo Foundation Brush
  • Too Faced- Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Urban Decay- Naked Concealer and Primer Potion
  • Elizabeth and James- Nirvana Perfume
  • Covergirl- Lash Blast Mascara and Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
  • NYX- Soft Matte Lip Creams
  • Crest- Whitening Strips
  • Milani- Baked Blusher
  • Everything from Colourpop!
  • Bath and Body Works- Candles
  • Koh Gen Do- Aqua Foundation
  • LA Girl- Pro Conceal 


So tell me your suggestions in the comment section below? Anything I missed out on or any travel tips on NYC you want to share...where to go? where to eat? Would you like to see my travel guide if your heading off to the big apple?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment