Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chanel Dahhhhling.


Hey Ladies,

Let me start off by clarifying that I am not a lip gloss person and I never have been, I much prefer to splurge on lipsticks. But the new Chanel Rouge Allure Glosses just might change my mind! First off the packaging is a beauty lovers dream....sleek, black tube with the classic Chanel logo. Simply press down on the gold top and *click* out comes your wand...so satisfying and ingenious because it means no more gunk from your bag ending up around the rim of the closure. Another massive bonus when it comes to this gloss is the wand which has a very unusual design. Think of your doe foot applicator but much thinner with a little well at the tip so it gives you just enough product every time and hugs the lip line for easy application.
The formulation is sticky as you would expect with it being a lip gloss but not overly so. The colour pay off is also there so they can be worn alone or with a lipstick or lip pencil.  The gloss is infused with Vitamin E and Green Tea Butter so your lips don't end up like Gandhi's flip flop after re-application. I started off with the shade seen below No.16 Sensible but have since added No.21 Distinction to my collection and I feel like it will not be the last.

Now let's talk price as these babies aren't cheap, they will cost you €32.50 a pop but to be honest the shine and comfort that these glosses give makes them second to none. A pay day or birthday treat (or a regular treat yo'self treat). 
So lemme know in the comments below, are you a lip gloss girl? or do you stick to your lipsticks? are there any glosses you could recommend from another brand for me to try? 
post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment