Wednesday, July 01, 2015

My Top Three Blushers For Pale Skin

Hey Ladies,

I love blush just as much of the next girl but me and blush have a very tumultuous relationship. I want naturally flushed....I get aunt Sally. I want glowy....I get oily. After a long battle I have finally found the three perfect blushes for my pale skin and I want to share them with you all (can you spot the coral trend?).
First up is Elf Tickled Pink blusher. It looks like Nars, feels like Nars but it costs only $3! I picked this up way back when I was in New York and have literally used it religiously ever since, can't you tell by how little is left. The texture of this blush is just perfection, it has great pay off and lasts all day on the skin without being too drying and or clinging to dry patches. It has the tiniest hint of shimmer that gives the skin a beautiful glow! A product I would definitely repurchase again and again.

Next up is the Face Form palette in Fair from Sleek Makeup. This trio is all you need to contour, highlight and blush your pale skin to perfection. A light hand is vital here as this palette is super pigmented and this highlighter literally gives me life (take that Mary Lou). The blush is a beautiful rose gold shade and is a good dupe for Nars Orgasm blush. Brace yourself as it does have a good bit of shimmer and you can see by the swatch above that again....a light hand is key.

"Yo ELF/Sleek I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but MAC has the greatest blusher of all time"
Lastly my favourite blusher EVER, MAC Stereo Rose and by golly she's a thing of sheer beauty. I waited for this blush to be re-released by MAC for so long (it's limited edition) that as soon as I heard it was coming, I was the first Bridie in the queue. I gives the most beautiful flush and sheen to the skin. The powder itself is so buttery and soft it just glides on. No doubt MAC will release this again in the near future as it is so popular and if they do, I'll take 5. I'm taking this baby to the grave.

So there you have it, my top 3 blushes. I hope you found this post helpful if you are a paler girl like myself. Keep your eyes peeled this Friday as I have a new video coming....EEEP.
Until next time,

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Thankyou for posting this!! I love blushes, I look like I'm ill or dead without it on, but I do struggle to find ones that show up enough to make me look natural but don't glitter too much to look fake!
    I will have to give these a try!

    Emily x

    www.erbarnes.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Emily! Blusher for pale skin is the worst as there is a fine line between lightly flushed and totally flustered. Going to do quite a few blog posts about pale skin in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled! x

      Delete