Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Etsy Edit


Hey Ladies,

I know I know Tuesday isn't my usual haunt but I have been so busy lately and have been falling behind but never the less I am posting today instead. Etsy is one of my favourite websites, I could happily sit hours at a time with a cup of tea in hand trawling through the pages and pages of unique products from natural skin care to personalised bracelets. If your looking for something different you will find it on Etsy guaranteed. Great for gifts or if you are decorating a home!

I thought I would share with you some of my favourite items so far that I have saved to my lists, I will probably then move these type of posts across to my Facebook account once a week so if you like this post make sure you head over and click the like button so you don't miss a thing!

1. Circus Cake Topper (Link)
2. Daily To Do List (Link)
3. Harry Potter Marauders Map Phone Case (Link)
4. Abalone Phone Case (Link)
5. Rose Gold Co-ordinate Necklace (Link)
6. Removable Wall Paper (Link)
7. Agate Knobs (Link)

post signature





1 comment :

  1. I'm obsessed with Etsy so love recommendation posts like these!

    ReplyDelete