Monday, October 05, 2015

NYC VLOG!

Hey Ladies,

Long time, no blog. I am truly very sorry for the short hiatus, life got a little bit hectic there for a moment and sometimes you just have to prioritise. But alas, I am back and have since been to New York which you have heard me bang on about for the last few months! As promised I did snapchat (It's my new fav) and take little videos here and there throughout my travels. I had the most wonderful time on my holiday and I love the fact that I can put it into a video and share it with you all and keep it for the future to look back on!

You can check out that vlog here:


And on Wednesday I have another New York related video coming your way, a handy little travel guide for anyone who is heading over! I would love to hear your feedback and what you would like to see on my channel in the future.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment