Monday, November 23, 2015

New Video: Colour Pop Haul & Swatches

Hey Ladies,

Happy Monday! I have another video for you today and it's something that I worked a little extra hard on. For the longest time I have been watching YouTubers talk about Colour Pop Cosmetics and wishes they shipped to Ireland. I had a brainwave, why not order some to the place I was staying in New York during my trip in September...and that is what I did. I picked up a little bit of everything from their shadows to lipsticks and todays video is a haul and swatchfest! Alas, I am still holding out hope that Colour Pop will follow suit of Makeup Geek and start shipping to Ireland because now I have had my first taste....I want more!

You can check out that video here:


Also a little life update, I currently have no phone which means I haven't been posting on Instagram or Twitter as much but I have been posting TONNES on my FaceBook page so if you haven't hit "like" on my page yet you can head on over and hit that here. And keep up to date with me!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment