Monday, November 02, 2015

Nima Turns 3 & The Must Have Brush Set

Hey Ladies,

A while back I was invited by Nima Brush to celebrate their third birthday! If you don't know who Nima brush are I have mentioned them tonnes of times before and have used some of their brushes in my videos, read about them here or watch them in action here. But at the party they announced that they were bringing out a starter brush set containing seven of their best selling brushes from their Artistic Collection. First off can we talk about the duck egg blue handles, aren't they just stunning? The quality of these brushes is comparable to MAC, Sigma, Zoeva or Morphe!

I was thinking to myself that this would be a great gift for a makeup lover this Christmas (I know I still don't like saying the C word this early, apologies). You get all seven brushes and the makeup bag for €55 so less than €8 per brush. I think Niamh chose each of these brushes very precisely as the set contains all you need to do a full face of makeup from base to eyes.

The set contains:
Blaithin (tapered powder/blush)
Jane (duo fibre stipple/foundation)
Tara (tight haired contour/blush or highlight)
Danielle (precision brow)
Debs (crease blender)
Patricia (synthetic crease/buffer)
Ollie (smudger)
                                       



I think this is a fantastic set for someone just starting off with makeup or a makeup lover who likes to travel with their brushes as the shorter handles make them more compact. You can also find more brush sets on the Nima Brush website ranging from €45 to €105 and to suit all your makeup needs!

Have you tried Nima brushes? or is there another brush brand you're a fan of? Let me know below.

post signature



No comments :

Post a Comment