Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What I've Read This Month!

Hey Ladies,

This week I am trying something new on my YouTube channel. I've never really spoken about books on my blog but I wanted to share a little more of what I do in my spare time with you. In all honesty I am not a huge reader, I pick up the odd book here and there and then go through spurts where I read a few at a time. I am currently in one of those spurts and just finished five books! I thought it would be cool to go through the books I read and share my thoughts on them all. I have already picked up my next few books and have started reading! 

I go through everything in the video so if you want to watch it you can do so here.
Or you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/R98Ew9QzKJg

I would love some feedback especially if you have any books you would recommend or if you have read these books what did you think? Or would you like to see more in depth individual book reviews? Let me know in the comment section below. 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment