Friday, January 01, 2016

Not Your Usual NYE Post


                         
Happy New Year to all my lovely readers!

Let's not beat around the bush, I won't be telling you all of my plans for next year or my resolutions as I have never been one to make them. Yeah it is the start of the new year but I don't believe that the difference from 23:59 and 00:00 will automatically make you a better person or make you more inclined to change your life, eating habits or productivity but hey that's just me. Each to their own.

Instead I like to look back at all of the events in 2015 and have started a little journal to write down all of the amazing things that have happened throughout the year that sometimes can get overshadowed by the bad stuff. In my cute little marble note book I have also been jotting down my favourite songs as an ultimate playlist of my life and have been taking them down as I hear or recall them!

2016 is going to be a great year and I can't wait to see what it's next...

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment