Monday, January 04, 2016

Suzie Q Reviews: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Hey Ladies,

My lipstick obsession continues and to be honest it's starting to get a little bit out of hand. The latest additions to my collection are the Soft Matte Lip Creams by NYX that I picked up in New York before they became available here in Ireland. The texture of these lip products are incredible they are long lasting but I found they are more hydrating than drying and the pigmentation is second to none, no lip pencil required. Did I mention that they smell like vanilla cupcakes, added bonus. I picked up the shades Copenhagen, Prague and Istanbul. The only downside to the Soft Matte Lip Creams is that if you try to layer them they can ball up on the lips but using very little product you can easily avoid that. 
                        
Liquid lipsticks really had their moment in 2015 but I don't see them slowing down any time soon so definitely add one of these to your shopping list, there are 20 shades in the range. I have also just seen that NYX are releasing a new product called Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick that boast long lasting/waterproof lip colour with a suede finish so if you don't like the matte look this might be your guy.

   Copenhagen

 Prague

Istanbul

It's safe to say NYX have lip products covered. You can pick up the Soft Matte Lip Creams online on Boots.ie for €7.75 and you can also find the recent additions of the Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks on there too for €9.25!
post signature








No comments :

Post a Comment