Monday, February 22, 2016

Disappointing Products (Singular) #2


Hey Ladies,

It isn't all sunshine and roses around here and as a blogger I try out so many products. Quite often I find a dud in the mix. I think it's important to share disappointing products especially when they are from a luxury brand!
                                     
                                     
This time round we are going to be discussion MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black. Right from the get go I didn't like this product, the packaging for me is just so blah and it is quite small for the €21 price tag. I think with a liquid eye liner the applicator is the deal breaker, considering it is so hard to get the perfect smooth line the applicator should be easy to use and manageable for whatever your skill level with makeup. The applicator on this particular eyeliner is a stiff short pointed sponge that is really difficult to move over the eye and as it is quite stubby it's hard to get into the inner corner of your eye and create a thin liner.
The eyeliner itself is very liquidy and when you put it on your eyelid it can run and spread like watercolour. If you manage to complete a decent liner and want to go back in to make it darker, simply don't. It pulls on the liner you have already done and basically removes it. If you follow me on Snapchat you would have seen me use it in one of my Snaptorials and how it ruined my makeup that day. MAC claim it to be smudge resistant, I think not.

I will be bringing this Back2MAC as one of my items as I really don't think it is worth the hassle for me. I would rather stick to my KatVonD Tattoo Liner or Inglot 77! I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful. Do you have any disappointing products that you have tried recently? If so, let me know in the comments below.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment