Monday, November 14, 2016

Cleanse Off Mitt: The Easiest Cleanser Ever

Hey Ladies,

Skincare is something I am very into and with having such difficult acne prone skin there is always something new on the market to try and test. My most recent purchase is the Cleanse Off Mitt created by Jennifer Rock whom you also may know as The Skin Nerd on Facebook and Snapchat. Jennifer is a skin guru and she knows absolutely everything there is to know about skin and skincare. On the Cleanse Off Mitt website the mitt is described as... "A reusable micro fibre cosmetic mitt designed to remove makeup and oil from the skin. It is safe, gentle, thorough and respectful to the skin. Cleanse Off Mitt contains no harsh chemicals or preservatives that can often irritate and exacerbate many skin conditions. It needs no product added to it in order to work".

I bought mine from the Cleanse Off Mitt website but you can also pick it up on Cloud10Beauty and it only cost 5euro, absolute bargain! I was very skeptical at first but I have noticed a sharp increase in the amount of people who have gotten very lazy with their skincare. Garnier Micellar Water or wipes are as far as it goes in terms of cleansing and that gives me chills. The most important step in looking after your skin is cleansing. After vigorous testing I can say that this little cloth has become an essential step in my skincare routine. If I am wearing little makeup I use warm water and this to remove my face and then follow with a really good cleanser. If I am wearing a full face of makeup I will use a cleanser or an oil on the mitt to remove all my makeup and then a second cleanser to clean my skin. I then rinse the mitt with warm water and antibacterial soap and then hang to dry. It doesn't dry out my skin or make me overly sensitive. It isn't abrasive around the eye area so removing even the toughest of liners is easy peasy! 

For only 5 euro this isn't going to break the bank and makes cleansing so simple. I would go as far as to say that this is a good gift for any makeup lovers for Christmas or if you travel a lot as it would cut down on product!

So ditch the wipes and reach for the mitt!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment